Sales & Marketing
£45000.00 - £65000.00
Our client is a respected house builder who prides themselves of producing a quality driven product and delivering an exceptional customer experience. They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced New Homes Sales Manager to manage the sales activity on developments across Hampshire and Dorset. You’ll devise and implement a sales strategy to achieve profitable sales to the agreed budget through a competent sales team and supporting agents and provide reports and presentations to the senior management team as and when required.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities will include:
• Employment, targeting, appraising, training, motivation and personal development of the site based sales staff and office based administration staff.
• Continually review sales strategy and product presentation to ensure optimum sales prices and sales rates are achieved within the defined parameters of the overall corporate image.
• Carry out regular site visits to motivate sales staff, monitor sales standards and performance.
• Brief, appoint and manage external selling agents, where appropriate, ensuring optimum sales prices and sales rates are achieved within the defined parameters of the overall corporate image.
• Management and organisation of the Sales & Marketing suites and related administrative functions.
• Maintenance and compilation of all reservation records and sales activity.
• Manage sales team rota in line with business operating hours.
• Record and collate commission claim paperwork on due dates.
• Record, collate and maintain all staff records of holidays/sickness and any related information which the company may require.
• Ensure all sales related paperwork and systems are managed to the company’s standards and requirements.
• Carry out detailed market research of any new land opportunities, as and when required and advise of sales values and sales rates
• Responsible for the customer journey.
• Liaise with the Commercial, Technical and Build Teams to ensure effective flow of information.
• To represent the Company to the highest possible standards of business.
Suitable candidates will have stable career history coupled with a proven track record of managing successful sales teams within the new homes sector or from the agency side. As expected, you’ll be a confident communicator with effective inter-personal skills.
Depending on experience, our client is offering a competitive package.
I have worked with Steve since 2002 and have found him knowledgeable and well connected in the Housebuilding arena. Steve is easy to deal with, straightforward and hardworking and has built a business dedicated to our sector. I would not hesitate to recommend Rollinson & Hunter, especially on confidential senior searches.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Kerry over a number of months whilst job searching. She was the ultimate professional, engaging, understanding and in touch with her client’s requirements and my needs and aspirations. I would certainly keep a long term relationship with Kerry as she knows her stuff.
I have had the pleasure to work with Steve on a number of initiatives for over 15 years, and have always found him insightful, personable and intent on delivering positive results. I would have no hesitation in recommending his work.
I have known Steve for many years and have always found him to be a great source of staff and contacts in the property industry. He has always been very reliable.
I am really pleased with the service I received from Kerry, she gave me lots of tips ready for my interviews and listened to what sort of jobs I wanted to progress in. She was also upfront with her feedback which I really appreciated. I am now happily working in my new role as a Customer Care Co-ordinator. Thanks Kerry for all your help.
Steve has built a sound and professional recruitment organisation which has always delivered excellent candidates and ultimately the correct choice for the assignments I have instructed him to undertake. His specialism is property and having run this business for some 15 years now, he has a wide range of candidates and a thorough understanding of "the right person for the right job". He is a highly personable individual, allowing him to make contacts easily with all tiers of an organisation, resulting in success at all levels.
Kerry has a very in-depth knowledge of the House and Property Sector’ in terms of job roles and equally how they fit within the industry sector. She was able to give a full brief for the role, company culture and an overview of the industry and then by return invested immense time to drill through my CV to find the perfect fit of skills and experience to match the role – I felt so prepared and confident in the interview as I knew what was required and expected and how my experience would add value (this RARELY happens as a candidate). Exceptional screening process and job matching.
Kerry has been outstanding throughout every stage of my job search. Kerry's knowledge of her field and her dedication to her candidates is second to none; the depth and scope of preparation information she gave me to better prepare me for my interview was invaluable. Thank you for all your help, Kerry.
I was really pleased with the service I received from Kerry at Rollinson and Hunter. I was kept informed from start to finish with the job that I was interested in. Kerry gave me some good tips and advice for the interview and I was so happy when I got the job which included a slight increase in salary after a bit of negotiating. Thanks Kerry for all your help, you're a star!
Steve is very well regarded in the House Building recruitment sector for his in depth knowledge and contact base of both clients and candidates. I have hired him on a number of occasions with great success and would recommend him to other companies.
I wanted to extend my thanks to Kerry for her help and preparation towards my interview. I was blown away by the level of help she provided in the run up, compared to other recruiters. I don't know if this was down to my lack of industry experience - but she was so helpful in giving me as much information as she could. I was grateful that she went the extra mile to help point me in the direction of other useful pieces of information and in supplying facts relevant to the role. A refreshing and really positive experience for me as a candidate. It was a pleasure to be referred by her, as a recruiter, and I hope that her clients recognise the extra mile she goes to, to ensure the best possible opportunities for your candidates.
I applied for a position and was contacted by Kerry and she subsequently secured me an interview. Kerry provided amazing advice and support prior and post interview. I am extremely happy with the service provided by Kerry as she really knows her stuff! I would absolutely recommend her 100%, best recruiter I ever met!