Sales & Marketing
£28000.00 - £32000.00
I’m recruiting on behalf of a prestigious 5-star Developer who produce a diverse selection of high-end schemes. They are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator with New Homes experience for a luxury Berkshire based development.
Suitable applicants will be driven and ambitious with a proven track record of achieving targets as you’ll be required to secure profitable sales. You’ll be a professional and articulate person who takes pride in exceeding customer expectations by providing a high standard of customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintain the presentation of the sales areas to the highest standard
• Research the marketplace and use the data to sell above the competition
• Effectively manage a sales database to optimise sales opportunities
• Generate potential sales leads in addition to those created by marketing activity
• Maximise the telephone as a sales tool
• Apply effective selling skills in order to exceed required profitable sales targets
• Progress secured reservations to completion
• Anticipate and manage the threat of cancellation and minimise the cancellation rate
• Ensure a smooth journey for the customer and the company during the legal process
• Effectively manage all customers and deliver excellent customer service
• Work as a participative member of the sales team
• Effectively manage all sales administration in order to ensure that correct reporting is provided
• Manage and resolve any customer complaints
• Actively focus on self-development and the improvement of sales and sales management skills
Base: £24,000 - £28,000
OTE: £50,000 - £55,000
Only applicants with experience selling new homes will be contacted.
I have worked with Steve since 2002 and have found him knowledgeable and well connected in the Housebuilding arena. Steve is easy to deal with, straightforward and hardworking and has built a business dedicated to our sector. I would not hesitate to recommend Rollinson & Hunter, especially on confidential senior searches.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Kerry over a number of months whilst job searching. She was the ultimate professional, engaging, understanding and in touch with her client’s requirements and my needs and aspirations. I would certainly keep a long term relationship with Kerry as she knows her stuff.
I have had the pleasure to work with Steve on a number of initiatives for over 15 years, and have always found him insightful, personable and intent on delivering positive results. I would have no hesitation in recommending his work.
I have known Steve for many years and have always found him to be a great source of staff and contacts in the property industry. He has always been very reliable.
I am really pleased with the service I received from Kerry, she gave me lots of tips ready for my interviews and listened to what sort of jobs I wanted to progress in. She was also upfront with her feedback which I really appreciated. I am now happily working in my new role as a Customer Care Co-ordinator. Thanks Kerry for all your help.
Steve has built a sound and professional recruitment organisation which has always delivered excellent candidates and ultimately the correct choice for the assignments I have instructed him to undertake. His specialism is property and having run this business for some 15 years now, he has a wide range of candidates and a thorough understanding of "the right person for the right job". He is a highly personable individual, allowing him to make contacts easily with all tiers of an organisation, resulting in success at all levels.
Kerry has a very in-depth knowledge of the House and Property Sector’ in terms of job roles and equally how they fit within the industry sector. She was able to give a full brief for the role, company culture and an overview of the industry and then by return invested immense time to drill through my CV to find the perfect fit of skills and experience to match the role – I felt so prepared and confident in the interview as I knew what was required and expected and how my experience would add value (this RARELY happens as a candidate). Exceptional screening process and job matching.
Kerry has been outstanding throughout every stage of my job search. Kerry's knowledge of her field and her dedication to her candidates is second to none; the depth and scope of preparation information she gave me to better prepare me for my interview was invaluable. Thank you for all your help, Kerry.
I was really pleased with the service I received from Kerry at Rollinson and Hunter. I was kept informed from start to finish with the job that I was interested in. Kerry gave me some good tips and advice for the interview and I was so happy when I got the job which included a slight increase in salary after a bit of negotiating. Thanks Kerry for all your help, you're a star!