£30000.00 - £35000.00
Our client is a respected residential developer who take great pride in producing an exceptional product and delivering outstanding levels of service to homebuyers. They are looking to recruit a permanent Multi Trades Operative to carry out warranty work as directed by the Customer Service Department.
You’ll ensure service levels and customer satisfaction are maintained, from the point of customer’s completion on a property through the 2-year warranty period, and beyond if required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Ensure property and furnishings are properly protected prior to commencing works. Dust sheets will be provided and every care must be taken to avoid disturbance or accidental damage to the customer’s belongings and property.
• Carry out accepted warranty or defect works and ensure they are completed in accordance with weekly schedule of appointments and worksheets, providing good workmanship.
• Ensure that all materials and tools necessary for the satisfactory completion of the works have been sourced and are available prior to commencing works.
• Assist with collection of materials when necessary.
• Focus on completion of works on schedule and within programme and timescale given to customer.
• Record any variation to the works undertaken and all requests made by the customer on the Standard Customer Service Work Request Form and where further investigation is required, document the reasons and pass to the Customer Service Coordinator on the same day.
• Be aware of completing work to both customer and company’s satisfaction and obtain written confirmation from the Customer of their satisfaction with the completion of works before a service call is deemed concluded.
• Report any persistent recurring warranty or defect issues to the Customer Service Manager and note any customer details that may assist Customer Service in on-going management of customer relationship.
• Inspect properties for defects and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors, as required.
A residential/domestic multi trades background is essential for this role as is taking pride in working to a high standard. Additionally, you’ll need to be suitably located to cover developments around Alton, Bolden and Godalming area.
Company van, fuel card and tools provided.
I have worked with Steve since 2002 and have found him knowledgeable and well connected in the Housebuilding arena. Steve is easy to deal with, straightforward and hardworking and has built a business dedicated to our sector. I would not hesitate to recommend Rollinson & Hunter, especially on confidential senior searches.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Kerry over a number of months whilst job searching. She was the ultimate professional, engaging, understanding and in touch with her client’s requirements and my needs and aspirations. I would certainly keep a long term relationship with Kerry as she knows her stuff.
I have had the pleasure to work with Steve on a number of initiatives for over 15 years, and have always found him insightful, personable and intent on delivering positive results. I would have no hesitation in recommending his work.
I have known Steve for many years and have always found him to be a great source of staff and contacts in the property industry. He has always been very reliable.
I am really pleased with the service I received from Kerry, she gave me lots of tips ready for my interviews and listened to what sort of jobs I wanted to progress in. She was also upfront with her feedback which I really appreciated. I am now happily working in my new role as a Customer Care Co-ordinator. Thanks Kerry for all your help.
Steve has built a sound and professional recruitment organisation which has always delivered excellent candidates and ultimately the correct choice for the assignments I have instructed him to undertake. His specialism is property and having run this business for some 15 years now, he has a wide range of candidates and a thorough understanding of "the right person for the right job". He is a highly personable individual, allowing him to make contacts easily with all tiers of an organisation, resulting in success at all levels.
Kerry has a very in-depth knowledge of the House and Property Sector’ in terms of job roles and equally how they fit within the industry sector. She was able to give a full brief for the role, company culture and an overview of the industry and then by return invested immense time to drill through my CV to find the perfect fit of skills and experience to match the role – I felt so prepared and confident in the interview as I knew what was required and expected and how my experience would add value (this RARELY happens as a candidate). Exceptional screening process and job matching.
Kerry has been outstanding throughout every stage of my job search. Kerry's knowledge of her field and her dedication to her candidates is second to none; the depth and scope of preparation information she gave me to better prepare me for my interview was invaluable. Thank you for all your help, Kerry.
I was really pleased with the service I received from Kerry at Rollinson and Hunter. I was kept informed from start to finish with the job that I was interested in. Kerry gave me some good tips and advice for the interview and I was so happy when I got the job which included a slight increase in salary after a bit of negotiating. Thanks Kerry for all your help, you're a star!